Thursday, May 24, 2012

High five

Here are some stills from my 4th year film. I would be able to post the film online when all of the festivals are over.







How the film started..

In the summer of 2010, I wanted to do something to cheer up my dad.
At that time I was reading a book about art and in the last chapter, I saw this piece of art.

'Gyesanpomoodo' by Jeon, Gi (전기, 계산포무도) 1849

And it gave me the idea of the dad squirrel, who went through every trouble for his family was resting on the tree, watching the sunset.

A lot of things got changed from that and the film ended up being a kid squirrel's story but it was good enough to start from. 



The dad character (it's never mentioned in the film but his name is Don and the kid's name is Khan) in High five and a drawing of my dad...
The drawing of my dad was a birthday gift I gave to my dad in 2007..

No comments:

Post a Comment